We develop mobile games that will make people’s life entertaining in our METU Technopolis office with our young and dynamic team who chooses to develop and playing games as a life philosophy. If you want to be part of our team, apply today!
- Previous experience in designing hyper-casual games with a proven track record,
- An ongoing passion for hyper-casual games,
- Come up with engaging game ideas,
- Balance game systems and game economy,
- Analyze KPIs and create an action plan to improve them,
- Work closely with product, development and art teams,
- Deconstruct and analyze existing games,
- Experience of being a pioneer in a team: coaching, mentoring, guiding discussions in a friendly way,
- Working knowledge of the Unity framework,
- Solution-oriented and able to work effectively under pressure.
- Design game systems, mechanics, and levels,
- You will work closely with all departments to create the best user experience,
- You will create features from scratch and will manage the product life cycle according to the data,
- Follow all the new game trends and competitors to be up to date.
- Competitive salary,
- Private medical care,
- Team activities and happy hours,
- Office breakfast to start the day full of energy.
- Seniority At Least 1 Year
- Sector Computer Software
- Type of Employment Full-Time
- Areas of Business Information Technology