- Minimum 3 years of experience in software development
- Minimum 1 year of experience of Unity3D
- Experience with software architecture and OOP
- Proficiency in C# programming language
- Ability to develop interface with Unity UI
- Experience of at least one of the source code management tools such as Git and SVN
- A sample Unity project to show skills in code quality, software architecture and other areas, or ability to develop a sample application that will be given
- Knowledge of Objective C is a plus.
- Experience with Test Driven Development is advantageous.
- Innovative, open to criticism and willing to improve themselves
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- High level of proficiency in English
- Delayed military service for at least 2 years for male candidates
In the projects of mobile games developed by our company, a game developer will:
- Develop software;
- Contribute to design and test processes;
- Work in harmony with teammates;
- Shape future projects with creative ideas.
- Seniority Middle-Top Lavel
- Sector Computer Software
- Type of Employment Full-Time
- Areas of Business Information Technology