Concept Artist and Texture Painter
At Panteon, we are looking for a creative Concept Artist & Texture Painter who will improve themselves every day and spread their positive energy around.
What Do We Expect?
- Being enthusiastic about designing stylized art for an unannounced mobile Midcore game,
- Have a high understanding of color theory, lighting and composition,
- Contributing to the creative process of world-building,
- Entrepreneurial mindset, high energy, motivation and a strong sense of ownership,
- Ability to work as a great team player,
- Ability to design organic and inorganic concept arts, based on Art Direction,
- Ability to texture paint 3D assets, based on Art Direction,
- Proficiency in tools like Photoshop and Substance Painter,
What You Should Expect?
- As part of our team, you’ll be working closely with art, design and development teams.
- You will be responsible for concept art designing of buildings, characters, props, etc.
- You will be responsible for texture painting of 3D assets made by the team.
- You will be involved in the development of a highly anticipated mobile Midcore game.
- You will work hard, learn a lot and have a great time with the team.
What Will You Learn?
- You will witness the entire process of a Midcore game.
- You will experience the game development process with a large team.
- You will create unique concepts and textures.
- You will be able to master the finest details of concept art and painting.
What Do We Provide?
- A competitive monthly income,
- A full meal card for all your meal expenses,
- A comprehensive private health insurance package in addition to SSI,
- Netflix, Youtube, Spotify or Exxen subscriptions,
- Generous bonuses,
- Fun company organizations,
- A strong team and work culture,
- An experience of taking part in one of the most established companies in the industry.
If you want to be a part of our team or at least have a chat with us, send us your CV.
- Seniority Mid / Senior
- Team Mid Core
- Type of Employment Full Time
- Location Ankara Office