Full Stack Web Developer
At Panteon, we are looking for innovative Full Stack Web Developers who will improve themselves every day and spread their positive energy around.
What Do We Expect?
- Being enthusiastic about working on the development of a high-traffic Business Intelligence (BI) tool that manages data for many applications.
- Contributing fully to the creative process,
- Entrepreneurial mindset, high energy, motivation and a strong sense of ownership,
- Ability to work as a great team player,
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently,
- At least 3 years of professional work experience in the field,
- Ability to find fast and effective solutions to challenging problems,
- Knowledge and experience in NodeJS and React,
- Knowledge and experience in database systems such as MySql and Redis,
- Knowledge and experience in Amazon Cloud Services or similar cloud services,
- Excellent command of English.
What should you expect?
- As a part of our team, you’ll be working with the Marketing and Game Design teams.
- You will take part in the development process of a high-traffic BI tool.
- You will ensure that the requirements are properly implemented.
- You will perform error-free and maintainable coding.
- You will work hard, learn a lot and have a great time with the team.
What will you learn?
- You will be able to improve yourself by working on a scalable server architecture that can handle a large number of users.
- You will learn how to handle big data with performance.
- You will face difficult problems and gain experience.
- With the team, you will learn to share, act as a team and transfer knowledge.
What do we provide?
- A competitive monthly income,
- A full meal card for all your meal expenses,
- A comprehensive private health insurance package in addition to SSI,
- Netflix, Youtube, Spotify or Exxen subscriptions,
- Generous bonuses,
- Fun company organizations,
- A strong team and work culture,
- An experience of taking part in one of the most established companies in the industry.
If you want to be a part of our team or at least have a chat with us, send us your CV.
- Seniority Mid / Senior
- Team General
- Type of Employment Full Time
- Location Ankara Office