At Panteon, we are looking for innovative Game Designer teammates who will improve themselves every day, spread their positive energy around, spend 25 hours a day playing games, and never run out of phone charges.
What Do We Expect?
- Being enthusiastic about HyperCasual and Casual game development,
- Contributing fully to the creative process,
- Entrepreneurial mindset, high energy, motivation and a strong sense of ownership,
- Ability to work as a great team player,
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently,
- At least 1 year of professional work experience in Hyper Casual game design,
- Having designed at least 3 Hyper Casual games,
- Ability to perform KPI analysis and prepare action plans to further improve the games,
- Ability to create remarkable and engaging game mechanics,
- Adjusting the balance of in-game systems and game economy,
- Ability to analyze existing games,
- Mentoring and managing teams,
- To have knowledge about game development with Unity,
- Excellent command of English.
What you should expect?
- As a part of our team, you’ll be working with the Developer, Art and Test teams.
- You will be responsible for the idea and development of new and unique games that will reach millions of users.
- You will come up with brand new hit game ideas.
- You will play and analyze all the games released on the market, such as seeing which visuals and which mechanics work better.
- When the time comes, you will motivate your teams.
- You will work hard, learn a lot and have a great time with the team.
What will you learn?
- You will witness the entire process of a game, from finding the idea to reaching the hit list.
- You will experience the game development process with a large team.
- You will learn to work your mind differently and to think multi-dimensionally.
- You will observe how strange the users’ preferences can be.
- You will have occasional nervous breakdowns and be amazed quite a lot.
- With the team, you will learn to share, act as a team and transfer knowledge.
What Do We Provide?
- A competitive monthly income,
- A full meal card for all your meal expenses,
- A comprehensive private health insurance package in addition to SSI,
- Netflix, Youtube, Spotify or Exxen subscriptions,
- Generous bonuses,
- Fun company organizations,
- A strong team and work culture,
- An experience of taking part in one of the most established companies in the industry.
If you want to be a part of our team or at least have a chat with us, send us your CV.
- Seniority Mid / Senior
- Team Hyper Casual
- Type of Employment Full Time
- Location Ankara Office