Game Server Engineer
At Panteon, we are looking for innovative teammates who will improve themselves every day and spread their positive energy around.
What Do We Expect?
- Being enthusiastic about developing server architecture in a high traffic Mid-Core game,
- Contributing fully to the creative process,
- Entrepreneurial mindset, high energy, motivation and a strong sense of ownership,
- Ability to work as a great team player,
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently,
- Having worked on a multiplayer game project,
- Ability to find fast and effective solutions to challenging problems,
- Excellent command of the C# language,
- Knowledge and experience in database systems such as PostgreSQL, DynamoDB and Redis,
- Excellent command of English.
What you should expect?
- As a part of our team, you will be working with the Game Design, Game Development and Testing teams.
- You will take part in the server-side development process of a Mid Core game that will reach millions of users.
- You will ensure that the designed systems are implemented in accordance with the requirements.
- You will perform error-free and maintainable coding.
- You will work hard, learn a lot, and have a great time with the team.
What will you learn?
- You will be able to improve yourself by working on a scalable server architecture that can handle many users.
- You will experience the game development process with a large, global team.
- You will face difficult problems and gain experience.
- With the team, you will learn to share, act as a team and transfer knowledge.
What Do We Provide?
- A competitive monthly income,
- A full meal card for all your meal expenses,
- A comprehensive private health insurance package in addition to SSI,
- Streaming platform (Netflix, Youtube, Spotify etc.) subscriptions,
- Generous bonuses,
- Fun company organizations,
- A strong team and work culture,
- An experience of taking part in one of the most established companies in the industry.
If you want to be a part of our team or at least have a chat with us, send us your CV.