Lead Game Server Engineer
At Panteon, we are looking for innovative Lead Game Server Engineers who will improve themselves every day and spread their positive energy around.
What Do We Expect?
- Being enthusiastic about designing and developing server architecture in a high traffic Mid Core game,
- Contributing fully to the creative process,
- Entrepreneurial mindset, high energy, motivation and a strong sense of ownership,
- Ability to work as a great team player and having team management skills,
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently,
- Having worked on a high-traffic multiplayer game project,
- Ability to find fast and effective solutions to challenging problems,
- Ability to design large systems and ensure that they can be produced in small parts,
- To be highly self-motivated and to keep the motivation of the team at the highest level,
- Excellent command of the C# language,
- Knowledge and experience in database systems such as MySql, MongoDB and Redis,
- Knowledge and experience in Amazon Cloud Services or similar cloud services,
- Excellent command of English.
What you should expect?
- As a part of our team, you will be working with the Game Design, Game Development and Testing teams.
- You will be involved in the server-side architecture and development process of a Mid Core game that will reach millions of users.
- You will design server architecture in accordance with the requirements and ensure that it is implemented appropriately.
- You will guide your team by solving their problems quickly and effectively.
- You will perform error-free and maintainable coding.
- You will work hard, learn a lot and have a great time with the team.
What will you learn?
- You will improve yourself by working on a scalable server architecture that can handle a large number of users.
- You will experience the game development process with a large, global team.
- You will face difficult problems and gain experience.
- With the team, you will learn to share, act as a team and transfer knowledge.
What Do We Provide?
- A competitive monthly income,
- Opportunity to work in our Ankara and Istanbul offices,
- A full meal card for all your meal expenses,
- A comprehensive private health insurance package in addition to SSI,
- Netflix, Youtube, Spotify or Tidal subscriptions,
- Generous bonuses,
- Fun company organizations,
- A strong team and work culture,
- An experience of taking part in one of the most established companies in the industry.
If you want to be a part of our team or at least have a chat with us, send us your CV.
- Seniority Lead
- Team Mid Core
- Type of Employment Full Time
- Location Ankara / Istanbul Offices