At Panteon, we are looking for innovative Marketing Artists who will improve themselves every day and spread their positive energy around.
What Do We Expect?
- Willing to prepare creatives for marketing Hyper Casual and Casual games,
- Contributing fully to the creative process,
- Entrepreneurial mindset, high energy, motivation and a strong sense of ownership,
- Ability to work as a great team player,
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently,
- Being skilled and experienced in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- At least 1 year of professional work experience in the gaming industry,
- Hyper Casual and Casual game marketing knowledge,
- Following the successful games and creations in the market,
- Light, composition and color knowledge,
- Being familiar with Autodesk Maya/Blender and Unity 3D (Nice to have)
- Excellent command of English.
What you should expect?
- As a part of our team, you’ll be working with the Marketing and Game Design teams.
- You will be responsible for the production of marketing materials for new and unique games that will reach millions of users.
- You will follow the market dynamics very closely, find new ideas and implement them.
- You will work together with the Growth Team to understand what creatives perform better based on the data and brainstorm on the next creative concepts and ideas to be produced.
- You will optimize the workflow by creating templates.
- You will be involved in the marketing of new hit games.
- You will work hard, learn a lot and have a great time with the team.
What will you learn?
- You will witness the entire process of a game, from finding the idea to reaching the hit list.
- You will experience game development and release processes with a large team.
- You will have your finger on the pulse in the sector.
- You will learn by experiencing whichever types of creatives are successful on different platforms.
- With the team, you will learn to share, act as a team and transfer knowledge.
What Do We Provide?
- A competitive monthly income,
- Opportunity to work remotely or in our Ankara and Istanbul offices,
- Tools such as a table, chair, computer, extra monitor, headset, mouse, mousepad, etc,
- A full meal card for all your meal expenses,
- A comprehensive private health insurance package in addition to SSI,
- Netflix, Youtube, Spotify or Tidal subscriptions,
- Generous bonuses,
- Fun company organizations,
- A strong team and work culture,
- An experience of taking part in one of the most established companies in the industry.
If you want to be a part of our team or at least have a chat with us, send us your CV.
- Seniority Middle-Top Level
- Team General
- Type of Employment Full Time
- Location Remote or Ankara / Istanbul Offices