Playable Ads Developer
At Panteon, we are looking for Playable Ads Developers who will improve themselves every day and will be involved in the creative process.
What Do We Expect?
- Being enthusiastic about game development,
- Contributing fully to the marketing process,
- Entrepreneurial mindset, high energy, motivation and a strong sense of ownership,
- Ability to work as a great team player,
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently,
- Creative and quick solutions for problems,
- At least 1 year of professional work experience with Unity 3D,
- Command of the C# language,
- Experience in source code management tools such as Git/SVN,
- (Optional) Luna Playground experience,
- Excellent command of English.
What you should expect?
- As part of our team, you’ll be working with the growth team.
- You will be responsible for creating playable ads.
- You will be responsible for modifying the original game for creative ads.
- You will perform error-free coding.
- You will work hard, learn a lot and have a great time with the team.
What will you learn?
- You will experience the game development process with a large team.
- You will develop reverse engineering skills.
- You will gain experience in optimizing game performance.
- With the team, you will learn to share, act as a team and transfer knowledge.
What Do We Provide?
- A competitive monthly income,
- A full meal card for all your meal expenses,
- A comprehensive private health insurance package in addition to SSI,
- Netflix, Youtube, Spotify or Exxen subscriptions,
- Generous bonuses,
- Fun company organizations,
- A strong team and work culture,
- An experience of taking part in one of the most established companies in the industry.
If you want to be a part of our team or at least have a chat with us, send us your CV.
- Seniority Junior / Mid / Senior
- Team Hyper Casual
- Type of Employment Full Time
- Location Ankara Offices