At Panteon, we are looking for innovative SDK Engineers who will improve themselves every day and spread their positive energy around.
What do we expect?
- Ability to work with 3rd party Mobile SDKs across Analytics, Advertising and other services is a plus.
- Knowledge in patterns and principles (SOLID) of Object Oriented Programming design,
- Contributing fully to the creative process,
- Entrepreneurial mindset, high energy, motivation and a strong sense of embracement,
- Ability to work as a great team player,
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently,
- Ability to find fast and effective solutions to challenging problems,
- Excellent command of the C# language,
- Excellent command of English.
What should you expect?
- Develop and revise game tools and SDK packages in align with the requirements of the teams you will work with.
- As a part of our team, you will be working with the Game Design, Game Development, Marketing and Testing teams.
- Ensure that CI/CD tools are working and solve the problems that the teams will be facing related to these tools.
- You will take part in the tool developing and SDK integrating side of games which reaches millions of users every month.
- You will ensure that the designed systems are implemented in accordance with the requirements of the teams you will work with.
- You will perform error-free and maintainable coding.
- With the team, you will work hard, learn a lot and have a great time.
What will you learn?
- You will experience the game development process together with a large, global team.
- You will face difficult problems and gain experience.
- With the team, you will learn sharing, acting as a team and transferring the knowledge.
What do we provide?
- A competitive monthly income,
- A full meal card for all your meal expenses,
- A comprehensive private health insurance package in addition to SSI,
- Netflix, YouTube, Spotify or Tidal subscriptions,
- Generous bonuses,
- Fun company organizations,
- A strong team and work culture,
- An experience of taking part in one of the most established companies in the industry.
If you want to be a part of our team or at least have a chat with us, send us your CV.
- Seniority Junior / Mid
- Team General
- Type of Employment Full Time
- Location Ankara Office