Unity 3D Instructor
At Panteon we are looking for an innovative Unity 3D Instructor teammate who will improve themself every day and spread their positive energy around.
What do we expect?
- Experienced in C# and Unity 3D,
- Savvy about game mechanics,
- To have effective teaching and narrative skills,
- Accord with group and collaborative work,
- Constantly contributing to educational processes,
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills,
- Being interested in games, highly motivated, and creative personality,
- To have professional English proficiency,
- Being enduring, a good listener, open to innovations and suggestions and responsive
What should you expect?
- You will determine the course topics and do your research for the educational content to be created within the Panteon Academy.
- You will take role as an instructor in the trainings to be held online or in our offices.
- You will follow coding languages and game engines up-close and research new technologies.
- You will optimize the workflow by preparing the course contents according to the calendar.
- With the team, you will work hard, learn a lot and have a great time.
What do we provide?
- A competitive monthly income,
- A full meal card for all your meal expenses,
- A comprehensive private health insurance package in addition to SSI,
- Netflix, YouTube, Spotify or Tidal subscriptions,
- Fun company organizations,
- A strong team and work culture,
- An experience of taking part in one of the most established companies in the industry.
If you want to be a part of our team or at least have a little chat with us, send us your updated CV.
- Seniority Mid / Senior
- Team General
- Type of Employment Full Time
- Location Ankara Office