At Panteon we are looking for an innovative Videographer teammate who will improve themself every day and spread their positive energy around.
What do we expect?
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently,
- Ability to be a great team member,
- To contribute fully to the creative process,
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro etc.
- Capable of creative editing and video setting,
- Ability to use DSLR type of camera,
- Knowledge of shooting techniques, camera, angle, light and sound,
- Following social media and digital marketing trends,
- Being interested in games, highly motivated, and creative personality,
What should you expect?
- You will shoot, edit and edit videos for educational and promotional content within Panteon Academy.
- You will follow the market up-close, come up with new ideas and implement all these.
- You will optimize the workflow by creating visual contents.
- With the team, you will work hard, learn a lot and have a great time.
What do we provide?
- A competitive monthly income,
- A full meal card for all your meal expenses,
- A comprehensive private health insurance package in addition to SSI,
- Netflix, YouTube, Spotify or Exxen subscriptions,
- Fun company organizations,
- A strong team and work culture,
- An experience of taking part in one of the most established companies in the industry.
If you want to be a part of our team or at least have a little chat with us, send us your updated CV.
- Seniority Mid / Senior
- Team General
- Type of Employment Full Time
- Location Ankara Office