2D Game Artist
At Panteon, we are looking for innovative teammates who will improve themselves every day and spread their energy around.
What Do We Expect?
- Being enthusiastic about Casual game development,
- Contributing fully to the creative process,
- Entrepreneurial mindset, high energy, motivation and a strong sense of ownership,
- Ability to work as a great team player,
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently,
- Experiences in User Interface/ Experience and Texture/Painting design,
- Ability to use Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design tools well,
- Ability to use Substance Painter beginner level,
- Follow up updated UI trends and technics,
- Light, shadow, form, composition and colour knowledge,
- Ability to work in harmony with existing images,
- Experience in interaction design,
- Ability to bring user-friendly solutions to complex concept designs
- Good command of English.
What you should expect?
- As a part of our team, you’ll be working with the Developer and Game Design teams.
- You will be responsible for the 2D drawings (character, environment, texture, concept, etc.) of new and unique games that will reach millions of users.
- You will be involved in the whole process from the concept of the project to the end user by being present in all visual design stages of the project.
- You will create the designs of clear, uniquely designed icons, buttons and all other UI elements
- You will enable the creation of designs related to the functionality, appearance and use of their interface.
- You will be involved in the creation and development of new hit games.
- You will work hard, learn a lot and have a great time with the team.
What will you learn?
- You will witness the entire process of a game, from finding the idea to reaching the hit list.
- You will experience the game development process with a large team.
- You will make drawings in completely different concepts.
- You will be able to master the finest details of user interface functionality.
- You will be able to master the drawing and Texture/Painting details.
- You will learn to share, act as a team and transfer knowledge with the team.
What Do We Provide?
- A competitive monthly income,
- A full meal card for all your meal expenses
- A comprehensive private health insurance package in addition to SSI,
- Streaming platform (Netflix, Youtube, Spotify etc.) subscriptions,
- Generous bonuses,
- Fun company organizations,
- A strong team and work culture,
- An experience of taking part in one of the most established companies in the industry.
If you want to be a part of our team or at least have a chat with us, send us your CV.