ASP.NET Web Developer
At Panteon, we are looking for innovative teammates who will improve themselves every day and spread their energy around.
What Do We Expect?
- Contributing fully to the creative process,
- Entrepreneurial mindset, high energy, motivation and a strong sense of ownership,
- Ability to work as a great team player,
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently,
- At least 1 years of professional work experience in the field,
- Ability to find fast and effective solutions to challenging problems,
- Command of the C# language,
- Knowledge and experience in ASP.NET Core MVC,
- Knowledge and experience in React,
- Knowledge and experience in SQL and NoSQL database systems,
- Knowledge and experience in Unit Testing,
- Excellent command of English.
What You Should Expect?
- As a part of our team, you’ll be working on 4X strategy game.
- You will take part in the development process of Admin Panel of a 4X strategy game.
- You will ensure that the requirements are properly implemented.
- You will perform error-free and maintainable coding.
- You will work hard, learn a lot and have a great time with the team.
- You will cover your code with unit tests.
What Will You Learn?
- You will learn inner dynamics of a 4X strategy game.
- You will learn how to handle big data with performance.
- You will face difficult problems and gain experience.
- With the team, you will learn to share, act as a team and transfer knowledge.
What Do We Provide?
- A competitive monthly income,
- A full meal card for all your meal expenses,
- A comprehensive private health insurance package in addition to SSI,
- Streaming platform (Netflix, Youtube, Spotify etc.) subscriptions,
- Generous bonuses,
- Fun company organizations,
- A strong team and work culture,
- An experience of taking part in one of the most established companies in the industry.
If you want to be a part of our team or at least have a little chat with us, send us your updated CV.