At Panteon, we are looking for innovative Game Developers who will improve themselves every day and spread their positive energy around.
What Do We Expect?
- Being enthusiastic about Casual game development,
- Contributing fully to the creative process,
- Entrepreneurial mindset, high energy, motivation and a strong sense of ownership,
- Ability to work as a great team player,
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently,
- At least a year of professional work experience with Unity 3D,
- Command of the C# language,
- Experience in source code management tools such as Git/SVN,
- (Optional) Shader programming experience,
- Excellent command of English.
What you should expect?
- As part of our team, you’ll be working with the arts and testing teams.
- You will be responsible for prototyping, maintaining and improving new and unique games that will reach millions of users.
- You will be involved in the creation and development of new hit games.
- You will perform error-free and maintainable coding.
- You will work hard, learn a lot and have a great time with the team.
What will you learn?
- You will witness the entire process of a game, from finding the idea to reaching the hit list.
- You will experience the game development process with a large team.
- You will develop reverse engineering skills.
- You will gain experience in optimizing game performance.
- With the team, you will learn to share, act as a team and transfer knowledge.
What Do We Provide?
- A competitive monthly income,
- A full meal card for all your meal expenses,
- A comprehensive private health insurance package in addition to SSI,
- Streaming platform (Netflix, Youtube, Spotify etc.) subscriptions,
- Generous bonuses,
- Fun company organizations,
- A strong team and work culture,
- An experience of taking part in one of the most established companies in the industry.
If you want to be a part of our team or at least have a chat with us, send us your CV.