At Panteon, we are looking for obsessive Game Tester teammates who will improve themselves every day, spread their positive energy, play games for days and hours, be the best friend of developers.
What Do We Expect?
- Being enthusiastic about HyperCasual and Casual / Mid Core games development,
- Contributing fully to the creative process,
- Entrepreneurial mindset, high energy, motivation and a strong sense of ownership,
- Ability to work as a great team player,
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently,
- Detail-focused, careful, analytical thinking ability,
- Knowledge of software terminology,
- At least 1 year of professional work experience in preparing test plans, strategies and test scenarios,
- Giving importance to regular reporting and documentation,
- Ability to use test automation tools,
- Excellent command of English.
What you should expect?
- As a part of our team, you’ll be working with the Developer, Art and Game Design teams.
- You will play the new and unique games that will reach millions of users before anyone else.
- You will write test scenarios and run them.
- You will manage bug tracking and reporting.
- You will test all the prototypes and games developed to the finest detail.
- You will be involved in the development process in close relationships with the developer teams.
- You will work hard, learn a lot and have a great time with the team.
What will you learn?
- You will witness the entire process of a game, from finding the idea to reaching the hit list.
- You will experience the game development process with a large team.
- You will learn to work your mind differently and to think multi-dimensionally.
- You will have eyes that can spot one-pixel images and one-frame animation errors.
- You will discover what an observant person you actually are.
- With the team, you will learn to share, act as a team and transfer knowledge.
What Do We Provide?
- A competitive monthly income,
- A full meal card for all your meal expenses,
- A comprehensive private health insurance package in addition to SSI,
- Netflix, Youtube, Spotify or Exxen subscriptions,
- Generous bonuses,
- Fun company organizations,
- A strong team and work culture,
- An experience of taking part in one of the most established companies in the industry.
If you want to be a part of our team or at least have a chat with us, send us your CV.
- Seniority Junior / Mid Level
- Team Hyper Casual
- Type of Employment Full Time
- Location Ankara Office