Lead Game Developer
At Panteon, we are looking for innovative Game Development Team Leaders who will improve themselves every day and spread their positive energy around.
What Do We Expect?
- Being enthusiastic about Mid Core game development,
- Contributing fully to the creative process,
- Entrepreneurial mindset, high energy, motivation and a strong sense of ownership,
- Ability to work as a great team player and team management skills,
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently,
- At least 5 years of professional work experience with Unity 3D,
- Ability to find fast and effective solutions to challenging problems,
- Ability to design large systems and ensure that they can be produced in small parts,
- To be highly self-motivated and to keep the motivation of the team at the highest level,
- Excellent command of the C# language,
- Shader programming experience,
- Excellent command of English.
What you should expect?
- As part of our team, you’ll be working with the Game Design, Art and Test teams.
- You will take part in the development of a unique Mid Core game that will reach millions of users.
- You will design the in-game systems and produce them quickly with your team.
- You will guide your team by solving their problems quickly and effectively.
- You will code and ensure the coding is performed error-free and maintainable codes.
- You will work hard, learn a lot and have a great time with the team.
What will you learn?
- You will witness the entire process of a game, from finding the idea to reaching the hit list.
- You will experience the game development process with a large, global team.
- You will face difficult problems and gain experience.
- With the team, you will learn to share, act as a team and transfer knowledge.
What Do We Provide?
- A competitive monthly income,
- Opportunity to work in our Ankara and Istanbul offices,
- A full meal card for all your meal expenses,
- A comprehensive private health insurance package in addition to SSI,
- Netflix, Youtube, Spotify or Tidal subscriptions,
- Generous bonuses,
- Fun company organizations,
- A strong team and work culture,
- An experience of taking part in one of the most established companies in the industry.
If you want to be a part of our team or at least have a chat with us, send us your CV.
- Seniority Lead
- Team Mid Core
- Type of Employment Full Time
- Location Ankara / Istanbul Offices