At Panteon, we are looking for innovative UI/UX Designers who will improve themselves every day and spread their positive energy around.
What Do We Expect?
- Being enthusiastic about HyperCasual and Casual game development,
- Contributing fully to the creative process,
- Entrepreneurial mindset, high energy, motivation and a strong sense of ownership,
- Ability to work as a great team player,
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently,
- At least 2 years of experience in user interface and experience design,
- Ability to use Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design tools comprehensively,
- To follow current UI trends and techniques,
- Being experienced in interaction design,
- To bring user-friendly solutions to complex concept designs,
- Having a UI/UX design portfolio,
- Excellent command of English.
What you should expect?
- As a part of our team, you’ll be working with the Developer and Game Design teams.
- You will be responsible for the interface and user experience designs of new and unique games that will reach millions of users.
- Taking part in all visual design stages of the project, you will be involved in the whole process from the concept of the project to the end user.
- You will create the designs regarding the functionality, appearance and use of the user interface.
- You will create the designs of clear, uniquely designed icons, buttons and all other UI elements.
- You will be involved in the creation and development of new hit games.
- You will work hard, learn a lot and have a great time with the team.
What will you learn?
- You will witness the entire process of a game, from finding the idea to reaching the hit list.
- You will experience the game development process with a large team.
- You will design games with completely different concepts.
- You will be able to master the tiniest details of user interface functionality.
- With the team, you will learn to share, act as a team and transfer knowledge.
What Do We Provide?
- A competitive monthly income,
- Opportunity to work remotely or in our Ankara and Istanbul offices,
- Tools such as a table, chair, computer, extra monitor, headset, mouse, mousepad, etc, basically everything you will need to work from home.
- A full meal card for all your meal expenses,
- A comprehensive private health insurance package in addition to SSI,
- Netflix, Youtube, Spotify or Tidal subscriptions,
- Generous bonuses,
- Fun company organizations,
- A strong team and work culture,
- An experience of taking part in one of the most established companies in the industry.
If you want to be a part of our team or at least have a chat with us, send us your CV.
- Seniority Mid / Senior
- Team Hyper Casual
- Type of Employment Full Time
- Location Remote or Ankara / Istanbul Offices